- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
What our clients say about us?
Reviews and comments from our satisfied customers
We've been taking our cars to Sullivan's for over 20 years. Never been disappointed. Great service. Knowledgeable. Honest. I would highly recommend them for any automotive repair. Thanks Ken and Scott!
Ken has done several repairs for my family. He has always done a great job and with affordable prices. We will continue using him! Thanks, Ken!
Ken Sullivan and his crew are great! They're always very prompt and do a fabulous job fixing my car at a very affordable price.
Thank you so much for replacing my headlight bulb at a much more reasonable rate than dealership prices! Super friendly and I've never seen an auto garage so concerned with cleanliness! They were moping floors when I got there at 8 am and again when I picked up my car at 3 pm! I'll be back for an oil change soon!
They are very professional, have not ever felt that job not completed properly Very efficient and knowledgeable.they explain what was found; what needs to be done; time estimate and Monetary estimate and informed of an additional information right away.
Great work with Integrity!