- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
We've been taking our cars to Sullivan's for over 20 years. Never been disappointed. Great service. Knowledgeable. Honest. I would highly recommend them for any automotive repair. Thanks Ken and Scott!
Ken has done several repairs for my family. He has always done a great job and with affordable prices. We will continue using him! Thanks, Ken!
Ken Sullivan and his crew are great! They're always very prompt and do a fabulous job fixing my car at a very affordable price.
Thank you so much for replacing my headlight bulb at a much more reasonable rate than dealership prices! Super friendly and I've never seen an auto garage so concerned with cleanliness! They were moping floors when I got there at 8 am and again when I picked up my car at 3 pm! I'll be back for an oil change soon!
They are very professional, have not ever felt that job not completed properly Very efficient and knowledgeable.they explain what was found; what needs to be done; time estimate and Monetary estimate and informed of an additional information right away.
Great work with Integrity!